As we take quick steps toward rapid digitization, the e-learning industry is also witnessing growing statistics with no signs of slowing down. These ever-increasing statistics are encouraging startups, large enterprises, and SMEs to divert their resources and attention to e-learning software development. It offers an interactive and effective way of online learning via multimedia lectures and assignments. However, education software development is a complicated process with diverse stages. Therefore, online educators need to find a reliable custom LMS development company to bridge the gap between their goals and success.
They have to conduct detailed research and meticulously compare the average costs, reviews, experience, expertise, and more to choose the right vendor. If you are also planning to roll out your education software, then we can help you get started. We have listed the top 10 education software development companies in the USA to simplify your selection process and assist you to hire a trusted development partner. Have a look:
|Office- Watertown, MA||Founded- 2009||Average Cost- $100/hr||Company Size- 10-49|
Core Expertise- Website Design & Development, Drupal Development Solutions, Digital Marketing, IT Professional Services, Software, and Other Tech Solutions.
- WDB Agency is a leading website design and digital marketing firm known for providing integrated software solutions. It has worked with some amazing brands to create impactful marketing campaigns with the main focus on collaboration and innovation.
- The company creates seamless and memorable marketing experiences for clients and high-quality digital products through strategy, design, and development. Using years of experience and knowledge, it delivers future-ready software solutions.
- The team of experts will turn your ideas into dynamic, highly functional, scalable, and secure websites or applications. WDB promises flawless education software solutions so if you choose this company for your project, rest assured that it will be handled by dedicated professionals.
|Office- Carlsbad, CA||Founded- 2003||Average Cost- $100/hr||Company Size- 250+|
Core Expertise- Product Engineering, IT Consultation, Symfony, PHP, Django, WordPress, Angular.JS, Enterprise Mobility, ERP & CRM Solutions, Full Stack Development, Cloud Consulting, DevOps, IoT, AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence.
- A3logics offers an integrated learning experience platform and custom education software solutions equipped with user-friendly interfaces, a centralized dashboard, smooth navigation, and cutting-edge features that make the software robust and scalable.
- Get an all-inclusive online education software to provide personalized courses and manage several training programs according to users’ preferences. You can monitor all the classes, conduct tests, and ask for feedback via the e-learning platform.
- Its team of talented education software developers can handle complex and time-consuming projects like a pro and deliver solutions at the earliest.
|Office- Dulles, VA||Founded- 2015||Average Cost- Above $25/hr||Company Size- 157+|
Core Expertise- Android Development, iOS Development, Ionic Framework, PHP/Node.js Development, UI/UX, Quality Assurance, React Native App Development, Wearable App Development, Blockchain App Development, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Internet Of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Chatbots.
- Techugo is a reliable education app development company that has built more than 350 projects for clients, ranging from Global 2000, Fortune 500, and emerging startups from 43+ nations all across the world.
- Together the team has conceptualized numerous apps, websites, and software that are considered among the best tech solutions and serving over 50 mn users. Rather than restricting its role to providing technical excellence, the company supports clients throughout, from conceptualization and technical assistance to design and deployment.
- Techugo creates a trusted partnership between its clients’ services and users through mobile & web apps. With a firm belief that the key to success is teamwork and togetherness, it enables its clients to experience a completely different facet of the development process.
Also Read: Top 10 Software Development Companies in the USA
|Office- NYC, New York||Founded- 2013||Average Cost- $150/hr||Company Size- 50+|
Core Expertise- iOS App Development, Android App Development, UX/UI Strategy & Design, Mobile Game Development, Web Platform Development, Product Engineering.
- Utility is one of the top IT consulting companies in the USA that specializes in developing custom mobile applications, software, and websites using an innovative approach. It has partnered with startup ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and various established firms.
- Founded by digital leaders, Utility comprises a team of digital product strategists, user experience designers, and top-tier software engineers. The professionals stick to a positive and healthy approach that helps educate their clients and keeps things on track.
- Successful software development goes hand-in-hand with data-driven marketing to ensure business growth. Utility has a team of veteran growth marketers to execute the appropriate launch strategy and steer ongoing product testing, updates, and releases.
|Office- Sunnyvale, California||Founded- 2009||Average Cost- $50/hr||Company Size- 300+|
Core Expertise- Mobile App Development, Custom Software Development, Mobile Learning Solutions, Web Application Development, Scalable eCommerce & Retail, Cloud Deployment, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain.
- As a trustworthy and excellent software development firm USA, OpenXcell specializes in building dynamic and top-notch solutions for clients across varied industries. Every educational software developer working with the company is adept at solving complex business issues through seamless products.
- The company is available round-the-clock, offering comprehensive services to its customers and also ensuring timely delivery of all projects without compromising the quality.
- Due to its unstoppable quest for adopting emerging technologies & innovations, OpenXcell has evolved into a one-stop destination for end-to-end business & technology consultation. It has made a stellar reputation in the tech industry by adhering to strict industry standards and quality deliverables.
|Office- Newport Beach, CA||Founded- 2005||Average Cost- $100/hr||Company Size- 50-249|
Core Expertise- Mobile Development, AR/VR Development, IoT Solutions, Custom Software Development, Web Development, Database Development, DevOps, Python, Django, Laravel, Swift, Kotlin Solutions.
- Along with software solutions, Saritasa is also counted among the best PHP development companies in the USA. It understands that every client has different technology needs along with a few shared requirements for technology products. Hence, it provides flawless software systems that streamline business operations and increase revenue.
- At Saritasa, the team adopts a consultative approach and assigns dedicated business analysts to examine the objectives of each new project.
- The team carefully evaluates specific project objectives, provides guidance, and recommends the best solutions to meet functional requirements to address business challenges faced by clients. The company goes the extra mile as it knows that its success depends on delivering successful products.
|Office- San Francisco, CA||Founded- 2012||Average Cost- $25/hr||Company Size- 600+|
Core Expertise- Web Application Development, Custom Software Development, Symfony, Python, Django, PHP, Magento, MEAN Stack, E-commerce Application, Enterprise Content Management, Outsourced Product Development, Mobile App Development, Chatbot Development, Testing & QA, DevOps.
- Capital Numbers is an award-winning software development company that delivers an array of services, from basic web development to complex blockchain-based projects. It also holds proficiency in elearning and education software solutions.
- Rely on its team of talented coders and engineers for software augmentation, technical glitches, code optimization and restructuring, system stability, security audits, and other finer nuances. The dedicated support team ensures that your software operates at high levels.
- The company always seeks to build long-term relationships with all clients by helping them solve complex tasks. Hence, it hires developers and engineers with certain talents, traits, and skillsets that meet clients’ expectations. Its team demonstrates a blend of initiative, talent, and responsibility.
Also Read: Top 10 Custom eLearning Software Development Companies in the USA
3 Sided Cube
|Office- Chicago, Illinois||Founded- 2009||Average Cost- $100/hr||Company Size- 51-200|
Core Expertise- Project Management, Mobile App Development, UI/UX Design, Skill Development, Custom Software Solutions, Support, Hosting.
- 3 Sided Cube is one of the leading education software development companies in the United States that showcases a great passion for Tech For Good. it has championed the genius over the generic to build life-saving and evolving digital solutions.
- It has collaborated with exciting startups and international organizations to fight against the impact of natural disasters. The team is committed to combating global deforestation and reducing plastic pollution that often ends up in oceans.
- The company aims at pushing the boundaries of digital innovation and working on things that it is passionate about. Rather than believing in a secret sauce or magic formulas, it has created a pool of different personalities and talents that help the company to do things differently throughout its journey.
|Office- White Plains, NY||Founded- 2003||Average Cost- $50/hr||Company Size- 150+|
Core Expertise- Custom Software Development, Digital Transformation, Internet of Things, Business Application Platforms, Cloud Infrastructure, SAP, DevOps, Migration, Microsoft, Open Source.
- Fingent partners with education institutions to incorporate end-to-end and customized education application platforms, centralized learning content management systems, and powerful collaboration tools. Therefore, enabling self-paced online learning, remote mentoring, and live coaching through web and mobile platforms.
- Organizations and institutions have realized the importance of a rich and personalized user experience for managing and exchanging information. Therefore, Fingent offers DAM, records management, portal service, and content management solutions as an effective gateway to maximize reach and collaborate with various stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- It uses AI to make online learning more accessible for users. With AI-enabled elearning software, live subtitles and intuitive translation services can be a reality thereby, allowing quick accessibility across a global education network.
|Office- New York, NY||Founded- 2012||Average Cost- $50/hr||Company Size- 200-500|
Core Expertise- Website Development, Software Development, Mobile App Development, 2D/3D Game Development, CRM, Mobility Optimization, Data Processing, Enterprise Solutions.
- Code Brew is a popular education software company that provides excellent elearning solutions to its clients. The team of skilled developers works hard and handles small or big projects efficiently, driving value to businesses.
- It doesn’t offer off-the-shelf products but provides advanced custom digitals solutions that are adaptable to changing customer demands & behavior. Clients get enough flexibility to use the latest tools for scalable & robust software. The professionals also offer seamless third-party integrations to improve business processes.
- After meticulously examining clients’ ideas & specifications, the team proposes the best possible solutions that will meet their brand requirements. Through research, it builds custom software with specific features and helps businesses stay ahead of competitors.