Software Testing is a complicated yet essential process with its crux lying within the boundaries of time and precision. If you want a software or a mobile application flawless and good for use, then QA and testing is vital to check it through multiple sets of tests. A proper testing module against a complex app demands a lot of testing endeavors with ample time and accuracy. After a series of tests, the software goes for rectification. Once the bugs are fixed, the product is rerun through those tests to ensure quality. The process continues until the software runs smoothly and seamlessly without any glitch.
With companies running on tight schedules, it is difficult for them to find enough time and resources for testing services. Hence, it becomes important to hire the right QA partner who can check the product meticulously and ensure top-notch quality. We have listed 10 companies for software testing services that you can connect with to analyze the quality of your app and website.
A3logics is a top-rated software testing company that offers full-cycle testing and quality assurance services for mobile and desktop applications. It offers robust services to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and quality of software products by implementing standard testing techniques, methodologies, and hassle-free operations.
Headquarters: Carlsbad, CA
Founded in: 2003
Core Services: Test Automation, Functional Testing, Manual Testing, DevOps Testing, Usability Testing, Agile Testing, Performance Testing.
- Its team of expert testers adopts a focused approach and integrates the best practices to perform software testing across multiple platforms for enhanced user experience.
- Whether it’s testing functionality, UI, localization, or conducting security audits, it offers its clients a complete set of testing services.
- The in-house Software Testing team has been delivering top-notch software testing services across various business domains and industries.
ImpactQA is a leading global independent software testing & consulting company that offers a full suite of automated testing solutions performed throughout the development lifecycle. Its in-house team boasts an international reputation for delivering insightful, cost-effective, and customer-centric models to a wide range of clients. With its domain-specific testing approach and tools, it offers solutions to multiple industries, including startups, healthcare, fintech, media, education, etc.
Headquarters: New York, NY
Founded in: 2011
Employees: 250 – 999
Core Services: Test Automation, Mobile Application Testing, Security and Penetration Testing, Functional Testing, Medical Device Testing, Performance Testing, DevOps Testing, AI Testing.
- It employs a selected bunch of exceptionally proficient QA engineers who use the best QA tools with a blend of global delivery and client-driven methodology.
- Complete focus on business and technology-based testing with a combination of onsite, onshore, off-shore, and crowd testing at a reduced cost.
QualityLogic is one of the most trusted QA providers in the US offering on-shore, on-demand support to businesses of all sizes across the globe. It uses the best tools to offer a wide range of testing services and quality assessment solutions. Its proven proficiency drives exemplary new standards and accelerates growth for clients.
Headquarters: Boise, ID
Founded in: 1986
Employees: 50 – 249
Core Services: Mobile App Testing, Web App Testing, API Testing, Manual and Automated Testing services.
- The team knows the importance of integrating software testing services with the development process and thus makes it an integral part of the whole lifecycle to create quality products.
- QualityLogic has worked with organizations to improve the quality of web and mobile applications, smart energy solutions, and imaging systems (3D print systems, printers, fax devices and Fax over IP).
- It uses a flexible service model that can provide a tailored approach to support agile and lean development environments.
Read More: Top 10 PHP development companies in the USA
A multi-award-winning global leader in software quality assurance and testing space, QA Mentor is a CMMI level 3 appraised ISO certified company. With its offices across the world, it serves over 382 clients, ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups to SMEs. Its complete suite of testing services supports 9 different industries.
Headquarters: New York, NY
Founded in: 2010
Employees: 250 – 500
Core Services: Mobile Testing, Functional Testing, Automation Testing, Compatibility Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing, Crowdsourced Testing, Regression Testing, API Testing, AI Testing, Big Data Testing.
- Flexible engagement models with 24/7 operation covering all time zones and worldwide locations.
- With unique and economical services offerings and QA education from e-learning and corporate training, QA Mentor continues its growth, expansion, and footprint around the globe.
TestBytes takes immense pride in its excellent community of experienced software testers with top-notch testing skill sets. This software testing company offers game testing, security testing, and a variety of other services to dynamic clients worldwide. It is known for its proven methodologies and flexible processes that are based on the ISO, CMMI, and agile practices.
Headquarters: New York, USA
Founded in: 2013
Employees: 50 – 200
Core Services: Mobile App Testing, Web App Testing, Game Testing, Automation Testing, Security Testing, Test Management, Load Testing, Functionality Testing, Browser Compatibility Testing, and Localization Testing.
- Testbytes has experience in testing 500 websites and 300 mobile apps, serving more than 160 clients worldwide.
- Its services are available to multiple industries like Banking & Finance, education eLearning solutions, Government, etc.
Sauce Labs is a renowned company that provides a cloud-based test platform to perform live, automated, and continuous testing of web and mobile applications. It offers services to businesses of all sizes, small, medium, and large, and always remains on the infrastructure.
Headquarters: California, USA
Founded in: 2008
Employees: 200 – 500
Core Services: Real Device Cloud, Adding Emulators & Simulators, Cross-browser Testing, Visual Testing, Test Analytics.
- It provides a comprehensive continuous testing cloud and offers a scalable platform for CI/CD.
- Get a unified platform for Testing functionality, Front-end performance, and Visual regressions.
A1QA has over 700 quality engineers and professionals on board with more than 16 years of experience in providing software testing services. It offers a range of solutions across multiple verticals and has built a great reputation for its quality and reliability. It runs 10 in-house centers of excellence that focus on maintaining the quality of software products.
Headquarters: Denver, Colorado
Founded in: 2003
Employees: 300 – 1000
Core Services: Full-cycle Testing, Consulting, Web Application, Automation, Pre-Certification Testing, Documentation Services.
- It works on values such as delivering value, constant innovation, collaboration & teamwork, etc.
- A1QA has successfully completed 1500 projects in its 15 years of experience and offers adjustable time zones to serve global clients.
Testlio is a leader in managed software and app testing services, using a modern approach to crowdsource for comprehensive solutions. It has created a global network of expert testers and engineers who provide robust client services using a powerful software platform for flexible and on-demanding testing solutions. It offers a combination of a software testing platform, global freelancers, and services to deliver a seamless customer experience.
Headquarters: Palo Alto, US
Founded in: NA
Employees: 50 – 250
Core Services: Functional Testing, Mobile Testing, Automated Testing, Regression Testing, Usability Testing, Livestream Testing, Localization Testing, Payments Testing, Exploratory Testing
- It fuses with automated testing to ensure complete coverage and deliver apps that perform brilliantly.
- Testlio offers fully managed options and various testing distribution options, including instrumented testing via SDKs, collective testing that replaces the need for additional test management tools, and burstable testing for your 24/7 on-demand needs.
Simform is a top software development and testing company that works with one mission- to help companies extend their tech capacity. Its team of over 250 experts and testers works with varied businesses and clients to elevate their value through its comprehensive IT solutions.
Headquarters: Orlando, FL
Founded in: 2010
Employees: 50 – 250
Core Services: Full-Cycle Custom Software and Application Development, Mobile App Development, API Integration Services, Artificial Intelligence, Dedicated Development Team, Software Testing Services, Product Designing.
- The team helps you build the right architecture and processes for successfully delivering software projects and taking care of all the development needs.
- Security and IP protection are the prime priority of the company, hence it follows enterprise-wide processes to build secure development, testing, and deployment environments.
Mindful QA offers QA counseling for websites and applications, providing manual, automated, performance, and API testing solutions. Its workforce includes experienced agile testers who are available on-request or full-time. It offers services to businesses and nonprofit organizations of all sizes.
Headquarters: Los Angeles, CA
Founded in: 2018
Employees: 50 – 200
Core Services: Express Testing, Regression Testing, Agile testing, Backup Coverage, QA for Digital Agencies, User Experience Consulting, QA Recruiting.
- It offers straightforward hourly prices, with no long-term contract requirements.
- All testers are QA experts with years of experience and provide flexible, on-demand services with a minimum of 20 hours only.
We hope that this list of the top software testing companies will guide you to make the right decision and you will hire the right testing partner. As you look forward to outsourcing quality assurance solutions, consider all the factors that are important to you, evaluate all the points, and then reach a conclusion. Make sure to bring a professional, expert, and dedicated team that meets all your testing and QA needs.